A family run specialist centre for aquatic education and skill development.
Spreading the joy of swimming.
We run a comprehensive programme for aquatic skills development.
- Fun and musical Parent, baby and tots sessions.
- A comprehensive swim school catering from ages 4+
- Teen clubs to keep older swimmers engaged with water skills and safety
- Adult lessons as well as lunch time swims
- Aquanatal for new and expectant mums
- A full holiday programme
- Training course for those interested in gaining qualifications in lifeguarding and swimming teaching.
Term time sessions
We operate to the Carmarthenshire schools calendar, with each course of lessons seen on the timetable here operating during the term time.
As a teaching and learning facility we don’t currently offer any drop in sessions. All sessions must be pre-booked in advance.
Please note we are constantly reviewing our provision and adapting the timetable
School holiday sessions
During the school holidays, our time table changes and we run a a varied programme of events such as training courses for people wishing to become lifeguards and swimming teachers as well as our popular learn to swim crash courses, skills camps for older swimmers and intensive adult courses to suit all abilities.
Please keep and eye on our what’s on page or see the upcoming events to the right of this page.